Thursday, April 12, 2012

Heart On A Sleeve




In fashion there are no mixed signals, no playing the game, no rules. It's a black and white situation, you love it or you don't. (Dating could do with a little of this) 


I die for fashion. Not really.. But you know what I mean. The glossy pages of a magazine, the thrill of a vintage find and the pulse of a runway show. It draws emotion from me, exudes excitement. It's been years since I've found a man could do the same..



"I have always believed that fashion was not only to make women more beautiful, but also to reassure them, give them confidence."
— Yves Saint Laurent

No man will rain on my parade!


And above all else, the most valuable treasure that fashion has given me is this.
It allows me to dream. To imagine and create. Decide on outfits and the travels they'll take me on. To design a life ahead of me, riddled with the fantasy and fun of an ever changing facade.
In essence, it keeps my childish romance alive.

Because, at the end of it all and beneath the mask of material, I'm just a girl, waiting..
Alone for now..
But who'll always believe in love.

xoxo 
Melissa Jane




No comments:

Post a Comment