Friday, November 9, 2012

Totes Tropical

Tropical prints are out and a must have this Summer. Go bold in a two piece suit or a colourful maxi. Mix and match with colour blocking and nautical influences or if your'e looking to add just a touch of tropical, jazz up your accessories with a statement tropical piece. Whatever your preference, I simply say, do it.
Here are my fave picks and what's totally got me trending.
 
"Club Tropicana, drinks are free,
Fun and sunshine - there's enough for everyone.
All that's missing is the sea....." Lyrics to Wham!'s Club Tropicana. I felt it was only appropriate to give this blog a soundtrack..

Lisa Niven

SS 2013

Lanvin Parrot Necklace


Muiccia Prada never fails to excite me!
 


London Fashion Week SS 2013
 

Michael Kors Resort 2012
 
Of course SomersetJane had to take a piece of this one. This is our tropical print T dress with sash detail
 

Any outfit is only better when carrying some arm candy. Sling bags are a great way to do this trend, this one from SomersetJane is the perfect touch of tropical.

It's me! I decided to demonstrate my fave Summer look. Nautical is a classic, and the perfect base to build on this season. Nauitcal is nothing if not a stripe - strapless tank SomersetJane, trousers vintage (I love the star detail, my faves right now), sandals Edgars, rope belt, stacked bangles and earrings, mr. price.

I died when I found these, must haves! Not quite the tropical Brazilian inspired D&G sort but nonetheless perfect for a punch of tropical.

Mix and match stacked bangles go with everything, with the wooden and beaded variety it's a great way to add some island fever with out being too obvious.
 
Here's to slapping Summer a high five with style!
 
xoxo
Melissa Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment