Thursday, March 15, 2012

I Heart Horses



I'm the first to fault any girl with unkept hair in a pony tail wafting below her hip line and sporting an 'actual' pair of riding boots, 'horsey girls' we termed them in high school. Call me out, but any sport involving a smelly field, large scary animals and bundles of hay is not quite my cup of tea. The equestrian influence on fashion, however, is definately something I'm open to and quite the fan of. Designer Ermanno Scervino, Gucci and others featured equestrian inspired pieces in their Fall/Winter 2012 collections, and many labels are using more literal prints keeping the trend easy but bold and most of all fun!

Ermanno Scervino Fall/Winter 2012 - Love the leather twist on riding pants

Gucci Fall/Winter 2012

Jayma Mays (Glee) in Rachel Zoe and ASOS

In love with this shirt dress!

My label SomersetJane's take on the trend
Now available at Mememe in Parkhurst



No comments:

Post a Comment